[one-users] NoMemory error in image upload. and Error in, Image upload

Kumar Vaibhav kvaibhav at barc.gov.in
Thu Apr 19 21:34:20 PDT 2012

Hi,

I tried with the upgrade as per your suggestion. It is working well now
for files below 4G.

But a new problem have arrived. of maximum file that I can upload.
When Image size was below 4 GB it works fine. But when my image file
size is more that 4 GB it fails.

I checked the upload file size. temporary file being created during
upload grows upto 4GB and then it removed.
There is no limit of File size in File system.

Can you please tel l how to increase this upload size limits?
I am new to Ruby so I am unable to dig deep into the code also.

Regards,
Vaibhav