[one-users] onevm saveas issue (one 3.4)

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Thu Apr 19 02:32:07 PDT 2012

Hi,
I am trying the saveas command.
I did a saveas of my running VM and I see in the images the "new" image
in status LOCKED.
fine....
I see in the doc that image will be ready when VM is shutdown.
So I shutdown my VM (I see its status in SHUTDOWN) but my image is still
in status LOCKED, and I do not see the image file in the repository.

I see no error nor operation in the logs.

Could someone tell me what is going wrong?

Thanks

Olivier

--

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438