[one-users] problem at ozone show

Alejandro Feijoo Fraga alfeijoo at cesga.es
Thu Apr 12 06:47:25 PDT 2012

Hi.

i´m having  a problem with ozone, in particular with onezone command.

Here is the output:

1.- First only the list (ALL FINE)
oneadmin at onesrv:~/ozones$ onezone list
   ID            NAME                                 ENDPOINT
    2   Cloud-01     [EDITED]

2.- Show info about that zone (ALL FINE TOO)

oneadmin at onesrv:~/ozones$ onezone show 2
ZONE Cloud-01 INFORMATION
ID             : 2
NAME           : Cloud-01
ZONE ADMIN     : [EDITED]
ZONE PASS      : [EDITED]
ENDPOINT       : http://[EDITED]:3/RPC2
# VDCS         : 0

3.- Finaly i want see the hosts at that zone... but errr...

oneadmin at onesrv:~/ozones$ onezone show 2 host
ZONE Cloud-01 INFORMATION
ID             : 2
NAME           : Cloud-01
ZONE ADMIN     : [EDITED]
ZONE PASS      : [EDITED]
ENDPOINT       : http://[EDITED]:3/RPC2
# VDCS         : 0

/srv/cloud/one/bin/onezone:70:in `initialize': wrong number of arguments
(3 for 2) (ArgumentError)
     from /srv/cloud/one/bin/onezone:70:in `new'
     from /srv/cloud/one/bin/onezone:70
     from /srv/cloud/one/lib/ruby/cli/command_parser.rb:173:in `call'
     from /srv/cloud/one/lib/ruby/cli/command_parser.rb:173:in `run'
     from /srv/cloud/one/lib/ruby/cli/command_parser.rb:79:in `initialize'
     from /srv/cloud/one/bin/onezone:33:in `new'
     from /srv/cloud/one/bin/onezone:33

I see the "Wrong number of arguments" but at help i see:

    * show <zoneid> [<resource>]
         Show information of a particular Zone
         Available resources: host, vm, image, vn, template, user
         Examples:
           onezone show 4
           onezone show 4 host

Any Idea? I think its a stupid problem... but i cant found...