[one-users] 3.3.80 structural changes in filesystem

Robert Schweikert rjschwei at suse.com
Sun Apr 8 08:09:54 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to pull 3.3.80 into the
Virtualization:Cloud:OpenNebula:Testing project on the openSUSE build
service. Building the package results in some errors due to strcutural
changes in the file system layout. I briefly browsed through the release
notes here and the detailed changes but was unable to find any comments
about these changes, thus I am not certain about handling the changes in
the package.

Specifically the /etc/one/tm_* directories are missing, only /etc/one/tm
exists. Inside of /etc/one/tm only lvm.conf exists while previously rc
and conf files existed in each tm_* directory ?

Also the /etc/one/image directory appears to have disappeared?

It would be nice if things like this were explained somewhere such that
even I can find them ;)

Thanks,
Robert

P.S. 3.2.1 packages are now available from the
Virtualization:Cloud:OpenNebula project in the openSUSE build service.

Tech Lead
rjschwei at suse.com
rschweik at ca.ibm.com
781-464-8147