[one-users] onevnet template format - template xml no longer contains leases

Jhon Masschelein Jhon.Masschelein at Sara.Nl
Thu Apr 5 04:36:04 PDT 2012

Hi,

Sorry if I missed a previous thread about this but it looks like in
3.2(.1) the vnet template no longer puts the leases info in the
<TEMPLATE> of the body?

This makes the XML a lot smaller, so I do approve but I was wondering if
I can now safely remove all that stuff from old, existing, vnets?

I would assume this would be safe if I use the "update" functionality
but I'd like some feedback on this before I start breaking things. :)

Wkr,

Jhon

--
Jhon Masschelein