[one-users] Accounting Option didn't work with days/week/month

Bharat Bagai bagai_bharat at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 22:18:42 PDT 2011

Surprised, I didn't get any update on this. Will any one describe where is the issue ?

From: bagai_bharat at hotmail.com
To: users at lists.opennebula.org
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 05:32:01 +0000
Subject: [one-users] Accounting Option didn't work with days/week/month

HI All,

I am using opennebula 2.2 with vmware hypervisor ESXI 4.1 version. I had installed account part successfully. But it doesn't show any output when i used with days, weeks & months options.

Use option with VMID
bash-3.2$ oneacct vm -v 20
    HOST       XFR      RUNN
   host9  00:00:37 241:09:46

Use option with XML format and VMID
bash-3.2$ oneacct vm -x -v 20
<HOST_POOL>
        <HOST>
                <HOST_NAME>
                        host9
                </HOST_NAME>
                <HID>
                        9
                </HID>
                <RUNN>
                        868205
                </RUNN>
                <XFR>
                        37
                </XFR>
        </HOST>
</HOST_POOL>

Use option with weeks and VMID, it shows following error, The same error shows when i used option for day ( -d) & for months ( -m)
bash-3.2$ oneacct vm -w 2 -v 20
/srv/cloud/one/lib/ruby/oneacct.rb:53:in `<=': comparison of Symbol with 1315805027 failed (ArgumentError)
        from /srv/cloud/one/lib/ruby/oneacct.rb:53:in `query'
        from /srv/cloud/one/bin/oneacct:256:in `set_data'
        from /srv/cloud/one/bin/oneacct:413:in `<main>'

Above errors shows when i used weeks, day & month option with host.

Thanks in advance

(Bharat)