[one-users] Cloud in a box

Robert Schweikert rjschwei at suse.com
Tue Sep 27 05:48:28 PDT 2011

Mahirudin

On 09/26/2011 11:21 PM, mahirudin alkhoir wrote:
> Hello jaime,....
>
> i have a question for your appliance, can this appliance running
> opennebula with ssh key ? not by nfs ??

Sorry, the questions is confusing, can you try to explain what you are
after?

The base setup of the KIWI example [1] and probably the OpenNebula
appliance [2] is that storage is "shared" via NFS. However, you still
need a password less ssh login setup to be able to launch VMs on the
cloud node machines. I guess the answer to your question is that one
needs both, ssh key based login and NFS.

HTH,
Robert

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:KIWI_Cookbook_ONebula_Cloud
[2] http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=1969