[one-users] Creating a deb package from a Opennebula installation

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Mon Sep 26 02:47:31 PDT 2011

Hello,

We don't offer anymore the 32-bit packages. But you can find the source
packages (starting with OpenNebula 3.0 RC - 2.9.90) here:
http://dev.opennebula.org/packages/

cheers,
Jaime

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Prakhar Srivastava
<prakhar.apj at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> I have installed opennebula by building it from source on an i386 machine.
>  The Opennebula 3.0 beta2 download page does not list the Ubuntu package for
> i386 machines. I would now like to install the package on another machine
>
> What is the standard way to create a .deb package that can be used on
> ubuntu out of my existing installation.
>
> Prakhar

Jaime Melis, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
Major Contributor
www.OpenNebula.org | jmelis at opennebula.org