[one-users] Is the reverse proxy of a VDC set up automatically?

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 05:39:48 PDT 2011

Hi Shi Jin,

The .httaccess file should be placed on the root of the directory
where Apache looks when an HTTP request comes. So, say you have a
server "myserver.org", and an apache installed in that server. If the
URLs we want to produce for users are of the form

"myserver.com/MyVDC"

then, if the apache conf is the default one, the .htaccess file should
be placed in /var/www.

About the file permissions, it is true that "oneadmin" should be able
to write the file. One option is to precreate the file as you said,
and change its owner to "oneadmin". I've updated the configuration
accordingly. The ozones-server should always be run as "oneadmin".

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher