[one-users] Is the reverse proxy of a VDC set up automatically?

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 03:11:44 PDT 2011

Dear Shi Jin,

You may want to take a look at the "Configure oZones Server" section of [1].

In a nutshell, the oZones server configures the reverse proxy by
rewritting the .htaccess file. The documentation is still at
development state, any feedback on it would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:ozonescfg

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher