[one-users] Guidance regarding the project "Develop Android Application for OpenNebula"

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Sep 16 03:31:34 PDT 2011

Hi Susmita.

The Android Application was a Google Summer of Code [1] student project
proposal. Unfortunately, we didn't enter the organizations list this year,
and we cannot spare the efforts needed to mentor such development.

If you want to go on with the project on your own, you'll find support about
OpenNebula and its APIs [2] on this list. You can also use the ecosystem
list [3]
for questions related to existing ecosystem projects,

For more information about how to contribute, visit the community page [4].

Regards,
Carlos.

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/1/wiki/GSOC2011-StudentProjectIdeas
[2]