[one-users] OpenVZ

Borja Sotomayor borja at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Sep 12 06:10:36 PDT 2011

Hi Nikolay,

> Please, suggest the best way to share a piece of code for some basic OpenVZ
> support in OpenNebula and howto doc I wrote. For the moment the code is
> available only on my development machine and howto is in docs.google.com.

You have two options:

- If you meet the requirements for an ecosystem component, we
encourage you to contribute it as such (you can find details about the
requirements and the procedure here:
http://www.opennebula.org/community:ecosystem)
- If not, you could add your code and howto to our community wiki:
http://opennebula.org/documentation:community:index (you will need an
account to do this; you can find instructions on the wiki itself)

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor

 Researcher, Computation Institute
 Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
 University of Chicago
 http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~borja/

 Community Manager, OpenNebula project
 http://www.opennebula.org/