[one-users] Assign vnet network starting from .80 rather than .1

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Sep 12 03:31:29 PDT 2011

Hi,

For RANGED networks, you can specify the base IP, but not the first IP.
You'll have to create a FIXED network template with the list of IPs you
need.

Take a look at these threads for more information:
http://lists.opennebula.org/htdig.cgi/users-opennebula.org/2011-April/005021.html
http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2011-April/005066.html

Regards.
--