[one-users] install_gems on opennebula 3.0beta2 (fwd)

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Mon Sep 12 03:25:14 PDT 2011

Dear Steven,

OpenNebula v3.0 needs at least ruby 1.8.7 in order to work properly.
This upgrade will also bring an update of rubygems, needed to install
missing gems. I've updated the documentation, which indeed wasn't
telling about this requirement.

You have several choices to install ruby 1.8.7, one of the easiest is
to use RVM [1].

Best regards,

-Tino

[1] http://beginrescueend.com/