[one-users] Strange behaviour of DEFAULT_DEVICE_PREFIX and TARGET when using Xen in HVM mode

Maxence Dunnewind maxence.dunnewind at inria.fr
Thu Sep 1 08:35:55 PDT 2011

> And what about the image template (oneimage show <image_id>)? You can
> set the TARGET there.
Hmm,

I may be wrong, but I can only see the DEV_PREFIX, and I guess occi_templates
are only for instances, not for compute ressources (datablock), so I don't know
any way to hardcode TARGET for all computes (which is not a good idea because it
won't work with more than one DB).

Maxence

--
Maxence Dunnewind