[one-users] Packages for RHEL6?

Ismael Farfán sulfurfff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:40:08 PDT 2011

Hello list

Any plans for making packages for RHEL 6 / Centos 6?

I tried installing opennebula-2.2.1-1.x86_64.rpm which is for Centos 5,
but it depends on libmysqlclient.so.15 and other outdated libraries that
doesn't exist on RHEL 6. If it was linked against libmysqlclient.so there
would be no problem since libmysqlclient.so[.16] is in the repos, but
that's not the case.

So, are there any plans for making those packages any time soon or
should I install from source?

Regards
Ismael

--
Do not let me induce you to satisfy my curiosity, from an expectation,
that I shall gratify yours. What I may judge proper to conceal, does