[one-users] Opennebula RC1. tm_nfs drivers renamed to tm_shared?

Alberto Picón Couselo alpicon1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 12:59:25 PDT 2011

Hello,

After upgrading to RC1 from Beta2, it seems that tm_nfs drivers have
been replaced by tm_shared. Am I right?.

We have added tm_nfs drivers to oned.conf again:

TM_MAD = [
   name       = "tm_nfs",
   executable = "one_tm",
   arguments  = "tm_nfs/tm_shared.conf" ]

and created links to make our hosts (NFS enabled hosts in Sunstone) work again:

~# ln -s /etc/one/tm_shared /etc/one/tm_nfs
~# ln -s /usr/lib/one/tm_commands/shared /usr/lib/one/tm_commands/nfs

I'm sure it is not an elegant way to solve it.. but, can you please
give us any advice about this driver change?

BTW, how can we use tm_share drivers (or even customized drivers) in
Sunstone?. When we create a new host in Sunstone, only NFS, SSH and
Dummy drivers are enabled.

Best Regards,
Alberto Picón