[one-users] Using Opennebula with jCloud multi cloud library

Prakhar Srivastava prakhar.apj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 04:06:31 PDT 2011

Hi,
I was exploring the opportunity of using jCloud APIs with Opennebula EC2
query interface. I have setup the econe server correctly and able to create
and terminate instances using econe client. JCloud APIs can be used with
Eucalyptus private clouds because they expose a EC2 APIs. I believe there
must be a way out to use Opennebula with EC2 APIs.

Anyone used the Opennebula EC2 interface with jCloud?? I wish if someone can
throw light on the solution.

Thanks,
Prakhar Srivastava