[one-users] New "discuss" mailing list

Borja Sotomayor borja at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Sep 5 09:47:44 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

As noted in our latest newsletter (http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=1855),
take into account that we have added a new mailing list for all
OpenNebula community members to discuss issues about the project itself:
discuss at lists.opennebula.org

You can find subscription instructions here:

Topics that should be discussed on that mailing list include:

   * Collaboration with other open-source projects and communities
   * Collaboration with research projects in cloud computing innovation
   * Outreach events and tutorials
   * Institutional involvement and opportunities for sponsoring
   * Exchange news, updates and opinions

Remember that the OpenNebula project has three other mailing lists
(http://www.opennebula.org/community:mailinglists):

   * Users (this mailing list). Use this mailing list when you need
technical support regarding OpenNebula. If you want to ask about the
project itself, planned features, its current direction, etc., you may
want to use the "discuss" mailing list instead. And don’t forget that
bugs and feature requests should be reported through our development
portal (http://dev.opennebula.org/)

   * Announce: A low-traffic mailing list for announcements only.

   * Ecosystem. For discussion and technical support of ecosystem
components only.

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor

  Researcher, Computation Institute
  Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
  University of Chicago
  http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~borja/

  Community Manager, OpenNebula project
  http://www.opennebula.org/