[one-users] Regarding openNebula installation

piyush Aghera ce.piyushpatel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 21:53:45 PDT 2011

Hello ,

       I have installed xen+dom0 kernel on ubuntu 11.4 64 bit .
I can run only dom0 kernel when i boot with my compiled dom0
that i can see using xm list command..

Problem is ...when i am going to install domu on this then is show *error:Boot
loader didn't reply any data !!!!*

I have grub2 installed here..

so what i still w8 for solve this problem or straight way start installation
of Open-nebula .

"root at lab213:~#* xm create /etc/xen/PIYUSHGUEST.cfg -c &*
[1] 2401
root at lab213:~# Using config file "/etc/xen/PIYUSHGUEST.cfg".
*Error: Boot loader didn't return any data!*

[1]+  Exit 1                  xm create /etc/xen/PIYUSHGUEST.cfg -c
root at lab213:~#