[one-users] Tiny Local Business scenario for openNebula

Diego Jacobi jacobidiego at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 06:55:03 PDT 2011

Hi Ben.
I appreciate your answer.

I was expecting to be able to install kvm, sshd, and openNebula on the
same hardware. As I would not need to provide many different
technologies.
I think that I would have maybe 4 VM at the same time, but the virtual
processor will be most of the time sleeping.

Will this be in some software related conflict ? Or your
recommendation is due to the load ?

It sounds that the method you describe, involves the same procedures
as installing openNebula.

Kind regards,
Diego