[one-users] Migrate Kvms to open nebula

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Oct 25 03:47:07 PDT 2011

Hi,

If you want to register existing VM images, you need to use the 'oneimage
create' command [1]. It requires a template file, to speed things up you may
create a small script to create such template for each file in your current
directory.

If what you want to do is to import existing running VMs to control them
from OpenNebula, we still don't have that functionality. It has been
requested [2] and in future versions we'll come up with a tool for that
task.

Regards.

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:img_guide
[2] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/753