[one-users] Bare-metal

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Mon Oct 24 14:18:59 PDT 2011

Hi Alex,

actually what we're asking is how do you think this feature should be
implemented. What features should OpenNebula offer to integrate with
bare-metal?

Besides technical detals, such as specific distributions, could you describe
what you'd like to see OpenNebula doing with bare-metal?

Thanks again,
Jaime

--
Jaime Melis