[one-users] Mapping OpenNebula VM status to Libvirt like ones

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Oct 20 06:23:10 PDT 2011

Hi,

OpenNebula 1.4 had a libvirt interface, and the VM states haven't really
changed. This is the relevant code, taken from [1]:

  341         switch(one_state) {
 342         case 3:                                     /** running */
 343             if (vm->state!=VIR_DOMAIN_SHUTDOWN)
 344                 vm->state=VIR_DOMAIN_RUNNING;
 345             break;
 346         case 5:                                     /** pause */
 347             vm->state=VIR_DOMAIN_PAUSED;
 348             break;
 349         case 6:                                     /** done */
 350             vm->state=VIR_DOMAIN_SHUTOFF;
 351             vm->def->id=-1;
 352             break;
 353         case 7:                                     /** error */
 354             vm->state=VIR_DOMAIN_CRASHED;
 355             break;

Regards.

[1]
http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt.git;a=blob;f=src/opennebula/one_driver.c;h=3146589db3feb76c8c51154dc86f0a3f88601260;hb=cb4aba9b6aa3c5af1f035700095ed87dcce004be#l307