[one-users] VM status numerical codes.

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Oct 19 02:17:00 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'd say the code is actually the most up to date documentation :)
We will include a table in the xml-rpc documentation, meanwhile this is from
VirtualMachine.h

    /**
     *  Global Virtual Machine state
     */
    enum VmState
    {
        INIT      = 0,
        PENDING   = 1,
        HOLD      = 2,
        ACTIVE    = 3,
        STOPPED   = 4,
        SUSPENDED = 5,
        DONE      = 6,
        FAILED    = 7
    };

    /**
     *  Virtual Machine state associated to the Life-cycle Manager
     */
    enum LcmState
    {
        LCM_INIT       = 0,
        PROLOG         = 1,
        BOOT           = 2,
        RUNNING        = 3,
        MIGRATE        = 4,
        SAVE_STOP      = 5,
        SAVE_SUSPEND   = 6,
        SAVE_MIGRATE   = 7,
        PROLOG_MIGRATE = 8,
        PROLOG_RESUME  = 9,
        EPILOG_STOP    = 10,
        EPILOG         = 11,
        SHUTDOWN       = 12,
        CANCEL         = 13,
        FAILURE        = 14,
        CLEANUP        = 15,
        UNKNOWN        = 16
    };

There are two levels, the LCM state must be ignored unless the VM is ACTIVE
(3).

Regards.

--
Carlos Martín, MSc