[one-users] Authorization for opennebula users--How

Prakhar Srivastava prakhar.apj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 03:43:21 PDT 2011

Hi,
You should check oned.log. The virtual machine you are trying to create may
be using some resources like (network, images, hosts etc that you might not
be authorised to use. Use ACL to configure the user for different virtual
resources)

http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:hooks

<http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:hooks>Prakhar