[one-users] cancel live migration in progress

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 02:58:17 PDT 2011

hi all,

I'm having an issue with live migration.T here was a running instance on a
node that had a qemu segfault (i've noticed afterwards because the instances
were working).I've tried to live migrate the instance to another node
without problems but the instance remains in MIGRATE state "forever".
*is there any method to stope the live migration?
*if I restart the node with a qemu segfault, will the instances run ok
again? They have been running but the communication between opennebula and
KVM is broken so I'm not sure whether the cloud will keep consistency. I
think I read that if the name of the instance is the same and the node is
the same, opennebula will keep consistency.

Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks in advance,.
Samuel.