[one-users] Fwd: oZones

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Fri Nov 25 03:14:12 PST 2011

FYI

--

Hi Humberto,

Currently is not possible o migrate VMs between oZones since it depends on
having homogeneous hypervisors, and, more importantly, shared filesystem.

About having VMs deployed across different oZones, you can do this now by
having access to different VDCs in different zones.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, MSc | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher

www.OpenNebula.org | @tinova79 | @OpenNebula