[one-users] RPC c++ client: how to turn the XML output into something useful?

Ismael Farfán sulfurfff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:42:29 PST 2011

El día 23 de noviembre de 2011 07:19, Carlos Martín Sánchez
<cmartin at opennebula.org> escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I don't see why you would want to write your own XML parser, you can use any
> existing one...
> We use libxml [1]. You can see some code in our repository [2, 3]

Hi Carlos

I want to use the same libraries as you guys when possible to make it
easier to anyone wanting to use my project.

Unfortunately I just got something working using TinyXml yesterday, so
I'll have to stay with it for now.

All the best
Ismael