[one-users] Sunstone WebGui buttons lost

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Wed Nov 23 02:00:53 PST 2011

Ok, let's try to debug further then.

What browsers/OSs are you using?
Do you remember exactly how/when this buttons disappeared (like steps I
could follow to reproduce it?)?

If you are familiar with Firebug firefox plugin (need to install
separately) or google-chrome's "inspect element" tab (its included by
default, right click->inspect element), could you
1) login with oneadmin
2) open firebug/chrome debug tab, go to "console" tab and type "gid".

It should return "0".

Thank you!

Héctor Sanjuán
OpenNebula Developer