[one-users] RPC c++ client: how to turn the XML output into something useful?

Ismael Farfán sulfurfff at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:56:14 PST 2011

So no one?

I think there should be a recommended library or something for working
with xml in c++, just as ONE recommends xmlrpc-c for the RPC calls,
which one do you use?

I only want to get the information out of the xml string I'm
getting... I could write my own parser but I'm hoping there is a
better (and standard) way.

All the best
Ismael