[one-users] Happy birthday!

Valentin Bud valentin.bud at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 08:04:39 PST 2011

Hello Community,

Happy Birthday! OpenNebula. I would suggest OpenNebula guys to change the
index you better that way.
http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=2206 ->
http://blog.opennebula.org<http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=2206>
/four-years-of-the-opennebula-project.

Being better indexed in Google could benefit the project, the vibrant
community around OpenNebula could grow and that would foster innovation and
adoption.

All the best,

2011/11/17 Carlos Martín Sánchez <cmartin at opennebula.org>

> Dear community,
>
> OpenNebula is celebrating its birthday, we have been around for 4 years
> now!
> You can find some interesting stats in our blog [1]. For instance, this
> list has seen a great growth in this 4 years: from 227 messages in 2008 to
> 4,341 in 2011.
>
> Regards.
>
> [1] http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=2206
> --
> Carlos Martín, MSc
> Project Engineer
> OpenNebula - The Open Source Toolkit for Data Center Virtualization
> www.OpenNebula.org | cmartin at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula<http://twitter.com/opennebula><cmartin at opennebula.org>

network warrior