[one-users] oneimage show does not work

MENDOZA, John Robert T. bert at asti.dost.gov.ph
Fri Nov 11 00:01:24 PST 2011

Hi Carlos,

I was able solve the "oneimage show" problem. I had to manually modify
the database to reflect changes to the image_pool table. I had to insert
the <SIZE> element into the body column, and retrieve the image sizes
using du -m. Good thing we only a few images in our repository (around
10). :D

Thanks!
Bert.

P.S.
Just to clear things out, does the sequel version affect the migration
scripts? I'm using sequel 3.29.0.