[one-users] Network configuration

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Nov 10 07:08:32 PST 2011

Hi,

At the end of the documentation guide you link, you have a section that
sends you to the contextualization guide [1].
Basically you need a script installed in your guest system that reads the
MAC of the network interface and guesses the IP address from it.

Regards.

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:cong
--
Carlos Martín, MSc