[one-users] OpenNebula 3.2 pre-release 1

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Fri Nov 18 13:44:02 PST 2011

Dear all,

Today we announce the general availability of the first pre-release of
OpenNebula 3.2. With this release we make our debut with a new
development cycle that aims at rapidly delivering new features to the
community and faster react to their needs and feedback.

The pre-release series are not suitable for production environments as
you may find some rough edges. However the packages have gone through
the standard testing procedure made for final releases so you should
consider them stable. The first pre-release of OpenNebula 3.2 includes
important new features and improvements in the security area, and in
the management of networks, users and VM images.

With this release we also wanted to celebrate our 4th birthday. Happy
testing everybody!

LINKS
[1] Complete release notes:
http://www.opennebula.org/software:rnotes:rn-rel3.2s1
[2] Documentation: http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.2
[3] Download OpenNebula 3.2 pre-release 1 (3.1.0):
http://downloads.dsa-research.org/opennebula

--
Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect