[one-users] VMs are not reachable over their IP

Martin Lauer ml067 at hdm-stuttgart.de
Mon Nov 14 04:06:18 PST 2011

Hi,
I've set up my machine images with contextualization and they're
configured right, when looking into the machines via VNC.
The leases from my "public.net" are also given to the machines.
Shouldn't the bridge on the host(s) "br0" be mapped with additional IPs
(the ones from the VMs)? This is just an assumption, when thinking back
to Eucalyptus, which I tried to use before as a Private Cloud
Infrastructure.

Can someone give me a hint how routing is done in OpenNebula and how
packets are accepted by the bridge!

Thanks,
martin

--