[one-users] live-/migration not working, uknown error

Adnan Pasic pqado at yahoo.de
Mon May 30 02:52:01 PDT 2011

Hello,

unfortunately the problem is still there.

It says: error: unable to set ownership of
"/srv/cloud/one/var//29/images/checkpoint" to user 0:0: Operation not
permitted

Error saving VM state, error: Failed to save domain one-29 to
/srv/cloud/one/var//29/images/checkpoint

Please help, this is slowly  making me crazy.