[one-users] General question ....

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Mon May 23 05:15:35 PDT 2011

Hi, for local deployments you should be using the NFS driver. NFS driver
basicly avoids scp-ing images from the front end to the nodes, you don't
need a real NFS disk if you are deploying locally.

In theory functionality will work (deploy, save, restore, cancel
etc...), but you are welcome to try and report back any issues you
encounter.

Hector

--
Héctor Sanjuan