[one-users] OCCI v 1.1

florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de
Mon May 23 04:12:16 PDT 2011

Damn. The links to the files have changed since I wrote them into the Wiki. I searched for a Redmine machanism to dynamicly link to the files, but that's not yet supported by Redmine. So I changed the text to point to http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/ogf-occi/files and now one more click is required to download the file.

BTW: We are currently working on a big update for the OCCI 1.1 server based on the feedback we received during the last weeks. With the next version we will use Phusion Passenger to support either a standalone ruby webserver, Nginx or Apache. This improves authentication (e.g.all Apache/Nginx Auth modules like Shibboleth, OpenID, etc. should become available) and scalability a lot. Also we are using the new template mechanism of OpenNebula 2.4 to add more OCCI functionality (e.g. OS templates, full OCCI action support).

Cheers,
Florian