[one-users] poll script return value if VM is not running

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed May 18 02:50:51 PDT 2011

Hi Nikolay,

The core looks for those meaningful attributes and updates them only if they
are present and not equal to '-1', but they are not mandatory.
If any of them is not found, the previous value persist.

I would say that your driver should return all values that can be retrieved
from the hypervisor.

Regards.

--
Carlos Martín, MSc