[one-users] cannot use a iso based cdrom in vmware

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 06:33:50 PDT 2011

Hi Carlos,

thanks for your feedback! This looks like a bug. Could you please try
changing src/vmm/LibVirtDriverVMware.cc:

   * add this include at the beginning

#include <unistd.h>

   * replace line 222 (file << "\t\t\t<source file='" << source <<
"'/>"  << endl;)  with the following:

            file << "\t\t\t<source file=[" <<  datastore << "] " <<
vm->get_oid()
                 << "/images/"  << basename((char *)source.c_str()) <<

You will need to recompile ONE and restart it.

If this works, please come back and I'll open a ticket and fix this
issue in the repo.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher