[one-users] iSCSI Storage

Gian Uberto Lauri saint at eng.it
Thu May 12 03:13:34 PDT 2011

TV> We just learned lately that it is possible to have the same volume
TV> exported to different nodes, so in theory you can use the TM_NFS
TV> drivers in conjunction with distributed FS like GFS2.

Beware, there could  be problems there due the  presence of clustering
software  that  show  problems  without a  proper  fence  device  (and
possibly a proper  sysadmin :) ).

** But this is not bound to OpenNebula at all. **

There is  nothing that says  that the NFS  driver can't work:  in both
situation user programs and shell scripts  see a directory in the file
system and, as  far as the userland programs are  concerned, these are
simply directory in  the file system. And as far  as I know OpenNebula
tools are (fine) members of the userland.

--
ing. Gian Uberto Lauri
Ricercatore / Reasearcher

GianUberto.Lauri at eng.it

Engineering Ingegneria Informatica spa
Corso Stati Uniti 23/C, 35127 Padova (PD)

Tel. +39-049.8283.571         | main(){printf(&unix["\021%six\012\0"],
Fax  +39-049.8283.569		  |    (unix)["have"]+"fun"-0x60);}
Skype: gian.uberto.lauri	  |          David Korn, AT&T Bell Labs
http://www.eng.it 			  |          ioccc best One Liner, 1987