[one-users] iSCSI Storage

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 02:53:46 PDT 2011

Hi Soeren,

What OpenNebula supports out of the box (and we've tried)  is to mount
the iSCSI  volume in the front-end, and then export it to the nodes
using NFS.

We just learned lately that it is possible to have the same volume
exported to different nodes, so in theory you can use the TM_NFS
drivers in conjunction with distributed FS like GFS2.

We would love to have some feedback on this, and are happy to provide
support along the way if you chose to go ahead with the iSCSI in all
the nodes option.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher