[one-users] VMWare DATASTORE with iSCSI

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Wed May 11 06:09:46 PDT 2011

Hi,

iSCSI only allows mounting one part of the disk per host. Therefore,
there is the need to develop a new TM to handle this peculiarity.

We can provide support to the development to such a driver if anyone
is up for the challenge, and will be more than happy to evaluate it
and include it as a component in the ecosystem.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, MSc