[one-users] ESXi license for OpenNebula?

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 04:03:31 PDT 2011

Hi,

You will need to access the vSphere SDK programatically. This will
make an excellent ecosystem contribution, if you chose to develop and
contribute it.

There is information on this part of the API in page 66 of the this [1] guide.

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://www.vmware.com/support/developer/vc-sdk/visdk41pubs/vsp41_vsdk_prog_guide.pdf

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher