[one-users] onevmware register error

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:34:13 PDT 2011

Hi Antoni,

Not sure if VMware server disks are a little bit different. If the
following works:

onevmware register --disk-vmdk
/srv/cloud/one/var/vmUbuntu2/vmUbuntu-copy.vmdk --disk-flat /etc/hosts
vmUbuntu.one

and the VM boots properly from that image, then we'll make the flat
disk optional to support VMware server.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!!!

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher