[one-users] OCCI version

florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de
Fri May 6 02:54:21 PDT 2011

Hello Zeeshan,

in OpenNebula currently only version 1.0 is supported, but we started
development for OCCI 1.1. An official announcement of the project as
OpenNebula Ecosystem project is planned for next week. We still need to
tidy up a bit and add some usage notes.

The Sourcecode can be found at:
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/ogf-occi/repository

Until further notice, the sourcecode is still considered experimental!

Cheers,
Florian