[one-users] Unable to Stop Running VM

Koushik Annapureddy koushik1987 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 05:31:44 PDT 2011

Hello Tino,

I am using NFS. oneadmin in the nodes is able to write in the NFS exported
directories.

I tried saving the vm using virsh  save command on the node.
I got the following error

error: Failed to save domain one-42 to saved
error: unable to set user and group to '0:0' on '/srv/cloud/one/saved':
Invalid argument
I got an error very similar to the above error and I have mentioned it in my
previous mail.
Could an issue with permissions be the cause of this error?

Also, I am not able to save, shutdown, suspend and migrate a vm. I guess a
few of these capabilities
are closely related to one another.

Thank you so much for your time.

Regards,