[one-users] Changing default -vga parameter given to KVM

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Tue May 3 06:43:46 PDT 2011

Dear Aaron,

KVM support in OpenNebula is based on libvrit. From the libvirt doc:

--
The model element has a mandatory type attribute which takes the value
"vga", "cirrus", "vmvga", "xen", "vbox", or "qxl" (since 0.8.6)

If you still deem this interesting, I can open a ticket so the model
of a video device can be set from the VM template.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, MSc