[one-users] oned keeps dying without a trace (2.0.1)

Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au
Wed May 25 23:36:47 PDT 2011

I have an installation of OpenNebula 2.0.1 and oned keeps dying every couple of days without a trace in the log files. Any idea what could cause this, or how I can get more information from OpenNebula to narrow down the problem (I currently have debug level 3 in the config file)?

This often happens in the middle of the night, so I don't think it is due to high load or especially demanding requests. After doing a manual 'one stop' and then 'one start' it deletes a stale lock and then works fine again for a couple of days.

Thanks,
Carsten

[cid:image001.gif at 01CC1BC2.D8F5BB10]<http://www.csiro.au/>

Carsten Friedrich
Research Team leader
ICT Centre, GPO Box 664,Canberra, ACT 2601
Phone: +61 2 6216 7019
Email: Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au<mailto:Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au>
Web:   http://www.csiro.au/org/ICT.html